Below you will find information on the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “data”) in connection to the use of www.evonta-technology.de based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable German federal and state laws on data protection. Processing refers to any way of dealing with such data.
We only use technically necessary cookies to determine the current language of the visitor and the language last visited.
The IP address of visitors and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. Security logs are retained for 60 days.
Your Rights aND options for complainTs
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to revoke your consent,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
You can claim all of these rights by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) You also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority to complain about the processing of your personal data by us.
The responsible for data processing according to the data protection law is the company:
Maria-Reiche-Str. 1, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 51 92 50
Fax: +49 (0)351 88 51 88 52