Below you will find information on the processing of your personal data (hereinafter “data”) in connection to the use of www.evonta-technology.de on the basis of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the applicable German federal and state laws on data protection. Processing refers to any way of dealing with such data.
Data automatically sent to EVONTA-Technology by your browser during your access to www.evonta-technology.de, such as
- Visited website
- Time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source which referred you to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used
(the so-called log files) will not be saved.
Your Rights aND options for complainTs
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to revoke your consent,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
You can claim all of these rights by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) You also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority to complain about the processing of your personal data by us.
The responsible for data processing according to the data protection law is the company:
Maria-Reiche-Str. 1, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)351 88 51 92 50
Fax: +49 (0)351 88 51 88 52